Friday, March 12, 2010

Our first blog!

Welcome friends and family! We are starting this site to keep you informed more efficiently. As we get updates, go to appointments, or there are new developments in Drews condition, we will be posting the latest information here.
We are super new to blogging and are still trying to build the site, so it may be a few days (fingers crossed) before all of this is making sense and running smoothly. Please feel free to comment or ask any questions you have for us.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Les! We are so proud of you! This is such a great idea! You are an amazing Mom! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thin that this an amazing way to keep us informed in what is going on with Drew Boo!! I am completely honored/blessed to be a part of Drews Journey!! With all My HEART!!! Aunt Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad y'all are doing this!
    This will be great so you don't have to feel like a broken record telling everyone stories!
    Feel free to ask me any questions about blogging! I can try and help!
    Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to keeping up with all of your adventures with that precious little man! I love you and I keep you and your family in my prayers constantly.

    ReplyDelete